November 9, 2008

I had no idea I liked pumpkin this much...

Before church today, me..me was making some pumpkin spice cupcakes.  Daddy let me sit on the counter and taste it off the spatula...it was so 'licious I grabbed my spoon and took a bite!  Now that is what I call a good breakfast!  (and don't worry there weren't any eggs in it...)

And in case you are wondering....also 'licious in it's cupcake form and with yummy white stuff on top!

1 box spice cake mix
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (me..me used the pumpkin pie filling)
1 tsp. vanilla
Mix and mix with the loud mixer for 2 minutes
Put them in paper (2/3 full) and bake at 350* for about 20 minutes.
If you really love your kids you will add chocolate chips and put cream cheese frosting on the top.

2 comments:

Unguren said...

I am glad you didn't have your church clothes on and get them all dirty.

Jo-Dan said...

You can also use that same recipe to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...yum.