April 2, 2009

Goin' to California...

Today we drove from cloudy and cold...

to this...
(it's 75* if you can't tell)

We were in the car for a REALLY long time...
this is daddy after 30 minutes...

mommy took over....
not sure if that was the best idea!

This was my view...

I watched "mike and kitty" and "woody and buzz" and "cow" and "dragon"...
Then  did this for a little bit...

mommy and daddy even let me get out and do this...

We made it there in 9 hours and I only cried 3 times.  
Daddy said I did so good in the car!
When we got there, I met a new friend...."suephee"....she is so fun and has LOTS of toys.  We played in her kitchen, crawled through tunnels and danced. I can't wait for tomorrow so we can play some more...mommy says she will actually take pictures this time!

3 comments:

Jamie Bailey said...

So jealous! It's supposed to snow again tonight...

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

We are on our way!!!!!!!!! Just found out Gary is looking forward to driving tomorrow...dang I was looking forward to speeding with mom! I bet it takes us 12 hours now!

Unguren said...

Vegas is closer and about the same temp. Just putting that out there.