September 16, 2009

The highest high...the lowest low!

Last night...
"I go res-traunt, have dinner Gavin a Laney.  Hannah a Blake a Gavin"
(and mom's cousins Scott, Mackenzie, Sarah and her husband Mike)
"I have cheesy taco and fries...chips a dip...salsa dip"

"I eat choc-let cake...mom share a me"

"I see Don"

and then today...
"I don't want get hair cut"


me: it hurt
mom: it didn't hurt...it is just loud
me: it go ru-ru-ru-ru (moving fingers, showing how she cut)...like that.
mom: yep, they are loud, but they don't hurt.

Looks pretty good though, huh?

3 comments:

Jaymerz said...

so Handsome!! Hunter used to scream every time he got his hair cut too, I would have to hold him while Rob cut it. He still gets a bit freaked out but isn't as bad anymore.

Oh and the cake looks YUMMY!!!

Unguren said...

We let Gavin touch the clippers. That kinda helps in the fear factor because then they know it won't hurt them.

Jamie Bailey said...

I love the haircut pictures. Trey still SCREAMS every time his hair is cut (not shocking). Maybe that's why we rarely cut it. Dallin's hair looks very nice!