March 27, 2010

What I've been doing...

Mom's been working in her craft closet a lot the past few days, so I've been hanging out with her...I like to sit by her and practice my letters. (you can see what mom's been working on here)

I can write a D and a H and an A and a S...
"An A is 2 sides of a triangle"


when I'm being a really good listener...mom let's me help cut out stuff...

Today I asked and asked and asked for daddy to come outside and play with me (he and mommy are taking the house apart)...when he came outside...he showed up with a big scooter for him...we BOTH have scooters!

Mom even took a turn on it...

Then me and daddy went for a ride to the park and the pond...

It's so fun to get bigger...did you know that my birthday is on Tuesday...
"I'm gonna be free"!

No comments: