March 25, 2011

Mom and dad were gone for 7 days.
I stayed home with Grandma Bonnie.
I had lots and lots of fun and I miss Grandma every day, now that she is gone.

Before mom left she told me that if I was really good for Grandma, that I could earn the really cool fire truck that I have been really wanting.

I WAS GOOD!

The fire truck goes with my ambulance from Santa.
Every fire truck needs an ambulance.

Me and dad have lots of fun playing with my fire truck and ambulance.
We even have 2 fire fighters. They are named "Bob" and "Builder".

My fire truck has 2 ladders.
A little one and a really long one that turns round and round all by itself.


I LOVE my new fire truck.
Oh and mom also brought me some maracas from Mexico, but I don't really care that much about them....I just like my fire truck!

No comments: