April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

I was very excited about Easter.
All I could talk about for days was coloring eggs and egg hunts.

Me and Cooper got an early Easter present.
Grandma Bonnie made me and Cooper matching spiderman jammies.



I love them...and I love that we match!


On Saturday, we had our neighborhood Easter egg hunt.


I found my eggs super fast...'cause I'm really good at finding eggs.
Cooper just watched....but he was happy!


Saturday night we did my first favorite thing.
Color Easter eggs!
Dad and I worked together to make the "most awesome eggs".
Cooper watched again!


On Easter Sunday I got a basket with fun toys.
I got some farm cars...a transformer and a lego guy.


Then we got to do my second most favorite thing.
Hunt for eggs!


some of the eggs were hid pretty tricky...
but mom and dad gave me clues till I found them all.


Cooper slept through my basket and the egg hunt.
But he got his basket when he woke up.
He got a cell phone!


Finally, we cracked open all my eggs.
There were chocolates and jelly beans and even a few coins!


After breakfast we got all dressed up in our new Easter clothes to take pictures.


I had lots of ideas about where and how the pictures should be taken.





It was a super great Easter!



No comments: