October 9, 2012

Extending summer

Mom says we are very lucky that we get warm weather through September.
I think she's just glad she gets to wear her flip flops still.

A couple weekends ago Grandpa Jones and Grandma Mim came to visit.
We spent the day with them at Steve's house.
We played croquet.
Kensie and I kinda gave up because the adults were taking too long.


The adults seemed to have lots of fun though.
Mom lost...and she may have cheated a few times.


Then my school had a carnival.
I was so excited about it...I talked about it for 2 weeks.


There were bouncy things to go on and this fun train to ride.


I got cotton candy and a snow cone.


Cooper DID NOT like the cotton candy.


But he LOVED the snow cone.


There were even games to play and you could win prizes.


I finally decided to give the rock wall a try...


This is as high as I would go...then it got "too high"


 See my tattoos I won playing games.
Mom says they make me look tough.


Then last week we went to the farm.


We rode on a carriage...


and looked at all the animals.


It was pretty fun!


I keep asking mom if we can go to the different museums that I really like but she says I have to wait till it gets cold and yucky out because we are going to keep doing outside things for now!

No comments: