April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Every year I know it's Easter time 
when we head off to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt!
Every year me and Jonah hunt for eggs together.


This was Cooper's first Easter Egg hunt.
Once he figured out what to do...


He got lots of eggs!


"EGG"!


Not only was the egg hunt on my birthday...
but I got to color eggs too!


Easter morning we woke up to fun things in our Easter baskets.
I got the flip flops I really wanted and a Transformer 
and Cooper got some little golf clubs.



Then Cooper spotted a "ball".
Mom told him to get it!


It's the only egg he found.


Then I went around the house to find the rest of them!


Mom bought us ties to wear this year to church.


I asked mom if I could pick a place for a picture to be taken...


 Guess she thought it was so great Cooper should take one there too!


After church all of our family came over for dinner and another egg hunt!


Easter is a super fun day!


No comments: