June 30, 2013

June Fun


We have been very busy since school ended.

First we took swimming lessons.
Even Cooper and Mom had a lesson together.
I can float all by myself and swim on my back.
I also swim on my front but I can't go very far quite yet.
But mom says she's really proud of how brave I have become...
I don't even mind putting my face in the water anymore.


We got to go see the movie Epic.
I really liked it...Cooper liked the popcorn.


And I started playing baseball.
I LOVE playing baseball.
Mom is really happy about that!


We have taken Cooper to some new parks to play.


And we went on a hike.


Mom has decided that we need to spend more time in the mountains.
She picked our first hike to Lake Mary.
It was really steep...
and really long...
Mom had to carry Cooper in her arms for most of it.
When we got half way to Lake Mary mom decided we should just stop and go see Dog Lake, 
which was only a little bit farther...then we headed back.
We had lots of fun, but mom said that she needs to pick easier hikes the next time.


It's been really hot this June, so we have started to hit the pool.


...and suffer the heat for the carnival...







and then go to the pool some more!





Oh....and I got a fish!
His name is Betto (Bait-O).


I really like him...so does Cooper...that might be a problem!

It's been a pretty fun summer so far...Next up....

JULY!







1 comment:

AJ said...

what pool do you go to? It looks like fun. I'd like to take G there!