August 17, 2008

He's heeeeeeere!

Guess who came to see me last night???? Yep...Cameron...woohoo!
Eeee and I were at the park at a neighborhood party when they showed up.  I acted a little shy at first, even though Cameron ran to me and gave me a big hug.  Then he started running to my park and I wanted to be with him, so I wiggled down from eeee's arms and started to chase him....he came back for me and I put my arms around his legs and gave him a big hug.  Then we went together to my park and played and played!

This morning I woke up early to play, but Cameron wasn't awake yet, so eeee and I watched my movie until he woke up.  Cameron was very excited to see a movie on when he woke up, so he sat in my barcalounger to watch...I wanted to sit on his lap!

After church we had a BBQ with my aunts and some of eeee's step-siblings and their families...
This is eeee with my Aunt Mandy and Vicki.

This is Angie, Dave and Parker (we played in the dirt together)

This is Josh and Gianna

Kara and Dallin (I know!...he has my name).

Ellie and Grandpa A

The Food:
Eeee made BBQ chicken skewars...

I REALLY liked them...

Then we had ice cream...

It was delicious!

Eeee said I was a sticky mess....so I got to take a bath!
Cameron took one with me, 'cause he was dirty too!

We had such a fun first day together...can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.


3 comments:

AJ said...

Looks like you guys had a fun first day together. You sisters look all so similar! I hope your week together just gets better and better!

Unguren said...

How fun. Are you all having a family reunion? It looks like you all will be having a good time, I am sure.

Anonymous said...

I must say I love your blog...so funny!! I hope you are having a great time with your family. Dallin is stinkin cute:)!