August 18, 2008

The trains....the trains!

Today was a long and fun day!
Cameron loves trains....I mean he LOVES trains.  
So we took the train from my house to...

Temple square.

Eeee took this picture of the place were she and diddy got married.  She called it a temple.  Eeee said that she needs to work on her picture taking skills....I think this is a pretty good picture!

Then we went back to that big water that sprays.  I still don't really like it, but eeee keeps trying!

This is me and Cameron....

Cameron LOVED the big water.  My Aunt Mandy took lots of pictures and videos of him.  You can check them out here.

After the fun day...we were all very hot...

And VERY tired!




1 comment:

AJ said...

I am going to TRY and not be offended that you were 500 feet down the road from me on Monday and did't call me to come over and meet your gorgeous sisters. They will not have the full Utah experience without meeting me. What a shame.