August 19, 2008

I love the big red bird...

Today we got to go to Red Robin for lunch to celebrate some birthdays (Jo-Dan and Sandy...eeee's friends).  I didn't really want to sit in my chair to wait for my food or to eat it.  There were so many windows to touch and people to talk to!

After lunch we went to BYU....that is where eeee, Aunt Vicki and even diddy went to school.  Cameron and Aunt Mandy went bowling while me, eeee and Aunt Vicki went walking around to different buildings.  Eeee let me walk everywhere we went....I was running all over and even though I ran into people, eeee still didn't pick me up.  I was really hot and tired when we got into the car that I cried the whole way home.  Eeee even got out one time to hold me....I just wanted my bed. (sorry no pictures of the 2nd part of our day....eeee's batteries died)


4 comments:

Unguren said...

The person smiling in the picture looks like she could belong in your family. She doesn't right?!

Jo-Dan said...

That girl is HOT! She looks like a mixture of a Thompson and Brooke Shields...

AJ said...

I am so sorry that I missed the party. One more reason I hate work. :)

Jo-Dan said...

Um...and obviously by "Thompson" I meant Jones...I'm an idiot. She doesn't look like a Thompson at all!