September 9, 2008

Do the.....UT State Fair?

Eeee was very excited to take me and diddy to the fair yesterday.  She told me that she has really fun memories of going to the fair when she was younger.  She said that the Puyallup Fair was one of her favorite fairs to go to and that her diddy would even let her skip school one day so she could play all day.  Lucky!  Diddy got to skip part of work to come and play with me.


I played "farmer" while I was at the fair...


And then we saw so many animals...and I even got to pet them!
This is a goat...I know he looks kinda funny...he doesn't have any ears....poor little goat!
He wanted to lick me...it was funny!

And there were sooooo many cows!


And really soft sheep!

And piggies!

I really wanted to go on a pony ride, and we were supposed to sit on the hay to wait our turn...I didn't really like it...


...but I REALLY loved the pony!




and the bunnies!


Then diddy took me on the biggest slide ever...I wasn't even scared!


Eeee's friends met us there...and we ate some dinner while we listened to some girl sing...

I don't really know what she was saying, but I could feel the beat!



After a fun day, diddy took me home to bed while eeee stayed and played longer with her friends...they watched a hypnotist and eeee said it was soooo funny!

If you haven't been to a fair, you should really go....



3 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

Well I think we are missing out not going to the fair it looked like you had lots of fun. And I love love love the Duck cake so cute! What cute ideas for a baby shower. And thanks for letting me steal your idea for a post. I just got sick of posting the same way telling what Gracie was doing. Hope all is well we need to come play again.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Not to make you jealous but we are doing the Puyallup on the 20th!!!! See if David will let you fly up?

Unguren said...

I love fairs! I love the Puyallup. I told Blake that next time we go and visit Washington we are going to go during "fair" time.