September 6, 2008

Duck...duck....

Today eeee helped her friend AJ throw a baby shower for AJ's sister K. K had a baby 5 weeks ago (Lil' G)...he came 11 weeks early and only weighed 2 pounds. But he weighs 4 pounds now and is doing real good! He still has to stay at the hospital...me and eeee went to the hospital yesterday, I didn't get to see Lil' G...but eeee did....she said that he is sooo tiny and sooo cute (but not as cute as me, of course...sorry Bs). So today was the baby shower...I love ducks so eeee and AJ used lots of ducks at their party. Here are some pictures that eeee took:

Eeee made a cake with a duck on top....


Eeee and Angela made lots of food....not all of it...but the little foods (little like Lil' G)

One of AJ's aunts made these treats...they have ducks on them too!

There were ducks everywhere!

AJ even let eeee bring some ducks home for me! 
Thanks AJ!




5 comments:

Unguren said...

That is such a cute party.

You did an awesome job on the cake. Most impressive.

Jo-Dan said...

I'm so jealous! That looks like it was a fun (and delicious) party. Maybe when Little G finally comes home, we can have another party for him...

AJ said...

Thanks for all your help T. You are amazing. You helped make it a great success. I would LOVE any other photos you took of the day?

I'm so ducky to be your friend:O

Sarah Humble said...

That cake is super impressive!!! Nice work Martha Stewart. I'm so jealous of your baking talents!!!

Vicki said...

I'm sorry you missed the party Dallin, I was looking forward to seeing you, but your Mom Rocks, big time. The party was a big hit and we appreciate you sharing her with us. I hope you had a great day with diddy.