September 4, 2008

Pet me! Pet me!

Eeee took me to a petting zoo today. 
We had so much fun...

I saw cows...


Horses...


Pigs...I was chillin and blocking the camera...(sorry Jo-dan)

Baby turkeys (and big ones too, but I'm not putting him on my blog 'cause he bit me)...

baby bunnies...

and baby goats...

I even got to ride my very first horse...

what was my favorite you ask....
well the DUCKS of course!!!



Okay...I am a boy...and planes will always come before ducks!
Before we left....eeee put me here...

Okay...I went  in on my own and was playing.
(but I bet she would like a place like this at our house for when I am naughty...
not that I ever am...but there may come a day...)


2 comments:

Unguren said...

He was bit by a rooster? Is it just me or does Dallin get bit by animals alot?!

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Nice jail pic...hope this is not an omen of things to come????