October 30, 2008

Travel log...Seattle (Day 9)

These are my Jones Cousins...Cameron (6) and Kensie (3...on Sunday).
I really like them a lot.  They let me play with their toys and follow them around.
They call me baby Dallin and give me hugs and kisses.
Cameron watches movies with me...and moves me if I am touching things I am not supposed to.
Kensie lets me follow her when she is following Cameron...and she likes to copy what I say like "me..me"...she is trying to help me talk so good like she does!
I am so glad that I get to play with my Jones cousins.

Tonight Kensie had a Birthday party 'cause she is turning 3.
She let us sing Happy Birthday to her...she helped sing...
She let me and Cameron help her open presents...she got lots of penguin stuff...she loves penguins and most of them are called poppy.
We had cupcakes and ice cream...

And she even shared a new talent...



I wasn't really interested in any of that though....
'cause there was a puppy there!
I held my 1st puppy!

It was a real fun party!

I also got to play with Gymbo today with me..me and Grandma.  Grandma took A LOT of pictures...but me..me said it will be a few days before she can sort through them for you all to see!

1 comment:

Jo-Dan said...

Dallin...I couldn't help but notice the look of pure pleasure on your face as you are holding that puppy. Maybe you should start asking me...me and daddy for a puppy...me...me LOVES puppies, especially in the house...