October 31, 2008

Travel log...Seattle (Day 10) Happy Halloween!

Today was Halloween...it is a day where people just give you candy...and you don't have to anything!

My Aunt Vicki is a teacher to big kids.
We went to her school to see her dressed like this...

After that we went to Grandma's church to play.  Kensie was a skeleton, just like me!
We got to go fishing and throw balls in a pumpkin and walk on numbers to try and win a cupcake...I didn't win, but Kensie and Cameron did!




Then we went outside and walked from door to door and knocked until they opened and then people put stuff in our bags.  I liked to hold my bag and knock on the doors all by myself.

This is me..me with aunt mandy, uncle steve and aunt Vicki...

This is me and Kensie and Cameron at the doors...
Me..me went with me to the first door, but then I could do it all by myself.



Did you know that if people have animals you shouldn't drop your candy bag and run into their house to pet the animals?  It embarrasses me..me!

If you ask real nice they will bring their animal to the door and let you pet from outside!



It was a real fun day and I think that I like Halloween...

I can't wait till next year!

4 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that's so cute. hopefully he didn't run too far into their house! i love that kensie and him match!

Anonymous said...

awww! they are all so cute!!! and that is so funny! Thats the opposite of me, I'd run behind my dad I was so scared of dogs

Unguren said...

I think it is so funny that he ran into someones house. I am sure that you were embarassed but it is funny none the less.

Amberli said...

i love the little skeleton sweats! we almost got those for atticus. could have been twins!