December 26, 2008

Our "Winter Park"...

The other day mama, nana, papa and me went to a fun new place...
It's called Discovery Gateway.
This was my favorite part...you put balls in this tube with a big wind...and they fly away!



They had lots of cars to drive...

They were slides for big blocks and water to play in...
and a house with a kitchen just like mama's...but my size!




Me and mama had a lot of fun playing together!

After we were done playing we got some food to eat.  I had a cheesy burger, but papa shared his noodles with me and they were 'licious!


It's a good thing our new "park" is inside 'cause it was cold outside!

2 comments:

Riley Family said...

Hey Teri! Merry Christmas! Thanks so much for your cute Christmas card!!!!

Looks like you all had fun at this park...we want to go!

I have a question for you but we need to chat on the phone, can you send me your phone number??? Look forward to chatting soon. :)

Christine said...

We want to come with you to your cool inside park next time we come to visit! It looks like so much fun.