December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas...

I have heard people talking about Christmas, but I had NO IDEA what it really was...well, let's just say that I think Christmas is pretty great! When I got up this morning, mama had my chocolate milk in her room and we got to watch my movie in her bed...then I saw it and I got down the stairs before mama could stop me...Santa rules!!!!

I did stop playing long enough to check out what else Santa brought (in case you don't know, Santa is the guy that says ho-ho-hoooo).


I am a really good present opener...


It is also very important to play with a toy after you open it...make sure you like it..and then go back, get another present open that, and play, and on and on.  It's okay if it takes 2 hours to open presents....'cause you want to make sure each present gets equal playing time!

Thank you Nana and Papa Thompson for the train track, Aunt gicki for Gordon, Cousin Cameron, and Aunt mandy for Annie and Clarebel and Santa for Emily and Toby.
Thank you Nana Bonnie and Papa Gary for the caterpillar that tells me letters, I dragged him around A LOT!  Thank you Cousin Hailey and Carter for my book.  Thank you Uncle Don for my race car and "big car".  And thank you Papa and Mim "boat" for my train advent (even though mama put it on a shelf and won't let me touch it...
I had a VERY good Christmas!

And thanks to Santa for my basketball hoop...I am already really good at basketball...


I hope that Santa was as good to all of you as he was to me!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: