March 31, 2009

2nd birthday take 2...

Last night mommy and daddy had all my friends come over, they brought me presents, had cheesy pizza with me, played with my toys, sang me a song and then had cake and ice cream.  I wasn't real sure about all of them being at my house...when they first got there I cried for a little bit...but then we started to play and it was "fun".

I was very excited about all "dallin's presents" and I wanted them "out" from the moment they got there. Mommy made me eat dinner first...but then it was time!  All my friends wanted to help me open them...I told a few of them "no" and "back"...but I got a lot...so I "share toys" with them!  I got so many fun things..."tank you eveybuddy"!




After all my presents were opened, daddy set me next to my cake and everyone sang a song.  I didn't really know what to do...so I just cuddled into daddy...but I didn't cry!

I tried to blow out my candles, but I couldn't do it...so daddy helped!

It was a very fun party and I am so glad all my friends could come (even Nana and Papa Thompson and Uncle Don came).  Thanks so much for all my fun new toys!

Can we do this again next year?

5 comments:

Jaymerz said...

How fun!! You did a great job on the cake Teri,it is adorable.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Teri your cake looks great!!!! Love you all and can't wait to see you in 4 days!!!!

Jo-Dan said...

D-

I can't wait until I have a baby that has a birthday so that I can have your mom make a cake for us. You are one lucky guy.

J

PS- You should probably have her start practicing making pig cakes and/or sports equipment (like a Bronco's helmet...or a football field...or maybe a golf course)

The Snow Family said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST CAKE!! I love it! Why are we not neighbors? I could learn so much from you Teri! I cannot believe Dallin is two. And really, you were jealous of my April Fool's twins? That only means one thing... you are baby hungry. I'm onto you. :)I on the other hand am enjoying my full nights of sleep these days. Three is giving me a run for my money!!!

Unguren said...

The cake looks great! And it looks like the party was fun. Happy Birthday Dallin!