March 30, 2009

I'm 2...

And I can...
-Say more then 100 words without being prompted
-count to 5
-use 3 and 4 word sentences
-name all the animals (including the peacock and walrus)
-make all the animal sounds (except the peacock and walrus)
-say prayers with A LOT of help
-"read" my 2 favorite books
-name the shapes "star" "moon" "circle" "square"
-draw a circle
-name the colors "gween" "blue" "wed" "bown" (but a lot of times everything is just green
-say all of my family's names
-say all of my friend's names, their parent's names, and I know where their houses are.
-kinda sing along to Old Mcdonald had a farm, Twinkle Twinkle little star, and I get some of the letters in my ABCs

My favorite things to do are...
-play "hide and boo" with daddy
-walk around in mommy shoes (the ones that make a lot of noise)
-Play in the "shower, socks off" after mommy gets out.
-rock with "mommy" "2 blankets" and "drink"
-watch movies
-play with my toys
-help mommy in the kitchen: clean out the dishwasher, push the blender, turn on the mixer, make cookies...and I always get my own chair and put it just where it needs to go.
-go to "gymbo"
-play with my friends
-go to the park
-ride my bike or on mommy's bike

My favorite movies...
-"Roz" (Monster's Inc)
-"Cars"
-"fishies" (Nemo)
-"Hi-ya" (Kung-fu Panda)
-and of course my "baby Einstein"..."kitty" "Cow" "babies" and "dragon" are my favorites.

My favorite songs are...
-"farm, eieio, cow"
-"dough" (cowboy joe)
-"star" (twinkle twinkle)
-"shining"

The funny things I say...
-"eye buggin'"
-"feeties"
-"drink come" "mommy come" "movie come" (I like to bring things with me)
-"cheesy taco"
-"Shidu" (hold me)
-"shorry" (if I bump you or if I forget something, or if I need you to get me something and it might be putting you out)
-"pease" (over and over just in case one time mommy  finally falls for it and gives me what I am begging for)

The things I say the most..."I do it" and "have it"

Things I don't like...
-bugs...or anything that looks like a bug...fuzzies, strings, etc.  Mommy tells me not to "freak out"...but I do...especially if they are in the tub.  Mommy says they are fuzzies, but I don't care...get them OUT!
-stuff on my hands...if I am outside and stuff is on them, that's okay for a little while, but if I am inside, get it off!
-Time-out

Things I like to play with...
-mommy's salad spinner (you should see how fast the cars can go)
-mommy's rice cooker lid and veggie steamer tray
-broom
-piano
-and sometimes my toys

My favorite foods/drinks...
-cheesy tacos
-cheesy newnooles
-cheeseburger
-cheese
-yog-gurt
-candies---choc-it
-"nacks" (fruit snacks)
-"peaches" (mandarine oranges)
-num-num-nanas
-ceral..."pops" and "fruit loops"
-apple juice
-choc-it milk



10 comments:

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Happy Birthday Dallin....I can't wait to see what your cake looks like this year!!!!! So, excited! Have a great day with all your friends!

Jaymerz said...

Happy Birthday Dallin!!

Unguren said...

Happy birthday!!

AJ said...

Happy Birthday, Dallin! You are getting so big and grown up and you are hardly scared when I see you anymore! I am glad you are keeping your mommy and daddy on their toes!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I had it on my calendar :) I saw it when I came in to work today and couldn't believe you were already 2!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Dallin! We tried to call, but you weren't there, so we'll try again later. Have a fun party! We miss you big guy. :)

CAHOON CLAN said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday to you Dallin! We can't wait to see you at your California birthday party. You are soooooo lucky!! I hope mommy and daddy let you eat lots of choc-it! Love, The Cahoons

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my Dallin....I'm waiting to celebrate in person next week!!!! See you on Saturday.
Love you,
Grandma

Jamie Bailey said...

Happy Birthday, Dallin! Thanks for letting us come celebrate with you! Kevin and Trey had a blast, and Trey is sleeping with the car pencil sharpener and pencil that you gave him!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Happy Birthday Dallin! How fun :) Terri you are brilliant to list all of these things on here.. who needs a baby book when we have a blog post :)