October 20, 2009

Random pictures...of me in my sweat pants.

(mommy put on her brown sweat shirt this morning when she got dressed...she told me I needed to get dressed too, so we could go outside in the garage while mommy worked on her pumpkin)

Mom: Dallin, go take of your pajamas and get out some clothes.
Me: ok
(mom comes in my room...my brown sweat pants and shirt are on the floor)
Me: mom where brown wetshirt, I wear brown wetshirt
Mom: You want to wear brown like mom?
Me: Yep!

(Then mom told me to put on my shoes)
Me: Mom...I do it all by myself!

I didn't sleep today for naptime...just played in my room.
I tell mom, "all done sleeping, I awake...I play trains"


This is my bench mom made me....

Daddy had to go to a meeting tonight...so mommy took me to the bookstore to play with trains! 

It was a very cozy kind of day!

2 comments:

Unguren said...

He is rocking his sweatpants.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

How do we get Cameron's train table to your house....Dallin would love it!