October 19, 2009

What's in your backyard?

On Saturday, mom decided that our whole yard needed a clean up before the weather gets cold. Dad got out a loud thing for the grass...and mommy used the mower.  I used my mower too! Then mommy took out the dead flowers and daddy moved a big plant from one spot to another. Mommy took out ALL the stuff in the garden...I mostly just watched. Then mommy opened the fence to dump the grass and dead flowers and I went exploring!


This big hill is the perfect spot to throw rocks...I never knew that you could have fun throwing rocks without water...you can!

On Sunday, I didn't feel very good...I was coughing A LOT...so I did A LOT of this...

1 comment:

Unguren said...

Cold and flu season sucks. It makes all that fun you were having come to a screeching halt.