October 13, 2009

A Tuesday...

Today mommy and I went to lots of stores...she didn't find anything she needed...but I had fun.  I got to color at one store...I sat very nicely coloring while mommy did some shopping.
(just wait till you see what I get to wear at Christmas time...here's a hint...it has a tie like daddy). For lunch mommy bought me "2 cheesy tacos"...they were yummy.  I got to push the carts at all the stores and I didn't run in to anyone.  I was a very good boy today!

When daddy got home from work I tell him, "daddy go put on red shirt...like a me"
Then I gave all of us hats to wear!

I also got to play with Lil G after my nap today.  I was very nice...I shared my toys...patted his back...and let him watch Thomas with me.

A very good Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jaymerz said...

cute hats!! We did a major shopping trip at Old Navy and they had a fire truck and coloring, it made the shopping trip so much easier.