January 3, 2010

On the road forever...

Yesterday I got to go in Grandma's car so we could drive to Idaho. I've never been Idaho before (that I remember)...we stopped at a store to go pee and mom said...
"guess what...we are in Idaho!"
Me: THIS is Idaho? THIS is Idaho....this isn't Idaho...THIS is a store.

We got to Christi's house and moved all her stuff into her new apartment...
I helped!



Mom likes when I'm a helper!

Then we got to sleep in a "hotel"...I slept on my very own bed mom made for me on the floor...and I slept the whole night without buggin' mom...that was nice of me!

Then we got back in Grandma's car and drove and drove and drove....and drove some more...and I got to pee in the snow LOTS of times...Grandma told me I could make yellow snow. Mom said I didn't get any more to drink. I peed in the light and in the dark...I got so good at peeing next to the car that my pee "go really far"! Did I mention I peed along the road? Mom did stop once in a while to put gas in the car and when she did I got to pee in a toilet:)

We are at Grandma's house now...it is late...and even though Grandma has lots of toys that are so cool...I am going to bed like a good boy....

Guess what else...I get to see Cameron and Vicki and Mandy tomorrow...I can't wait!

1 comment:

Jaymerz said...

BEWARE, you are going to find Dallin peeing outside all the time now :). Uncle Alex taught Hunter how to pee outside it was all downhill from there. I think I have said "just doesn't mean you should" way too much.

Hope you have lots of fun!!