January 4, 2010

Shhhh....be very very quiet...everyone is sleeping!

I woke up at 6:10am this morning (mom says it was 7:10 UT time so she couldn't get too mad). I was REALLY quiet when I woke up...I went into the play room...you should see it. Guess I wasn't as quiet as I thought 'cause mommy came in. she told me it was still sleeping time...I looked at her with "that face" and said, "I LOVE to play"...mommy told me that she still wanted to sleep, so as long as I stayed in the play room I didn't have to go back to bed...OK!

I only bugged mom 2 times...once because I wanted to be with her and the twice because I couldn't find my new car. Mommy reminded me I would have to go back to bed if I didn't stay in the play room so I stayed there till 7:20 when Grandma woke up and Cameron came over....

Did you hear me? Cameron came to see me...I was so excited I jumped and jumped and then we played and played. He had to go to school...I got to ride in the car while Grandma drove him...it was SO fun!

Now I get to play and play and play....that is till my Vicki gets here...then I get to play and play with her....she is SO fun to play with!

By the way...I do miss my daddy...I tried calling him...he didn't answer...so daddy, if you are reading this...call me!

No comments: