April 3, 2010

Meeting Chuck E Cheese.

I had another birthday party today...'cause I am 3...

Mommy knows that I LOVE Mickey...so she made me a green Mickey shirt and put Mickey on my cupcake...so I could blow him out!


We went to Chuck E Cheese for my party...
Mom: here's the restaurant for your party
Me: I don't want to go to the building with the mouse on it.
Mom: it will be just fine..we are going to eat pizza

(lots of time passes...mom set up the table...then...)
Me: (running to mom...crying and freaking out)...MOM...THERE'S A REALLY BIG MOUSE OVER THERE!!!!!!!

I DID NOT like that mouse. Mommy took me away from him and I calmed down. I didn't see him the rest of the time (I think mom was making sure I wasn't where he was).

After we ate pizza I played lots and lots and lots of games...we got lots and lots and lots of tickets. It was so fun!


Thanks mom and dad for the fun party...and thanks family for coming!

oh....I got presents too!
Rick and Teri and Addie and Wesson came to my party...they have the coolest green shooter gun at their house...they gave me one for my birthday...I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Baker said...

It's okay Dallin. The Chuck E Cheese mouse freaks me out too.
Happy Birthday! Such a cute little man!! :)