May 1, 2012

Soccer 2012

Mom wasn't real sure that she was going to let me play soccer this year...
but I kept talking about it so she said she would sign me up, but I had to play.
Of course I'll play!


My first year of soccer I was number 3, 'cause I was 3.
My second year of soccer I was number 4, 'cause I was 4.
This year, I am number 11. I am NOT 11...but mom told me that 11 is her favorite number.
It's also the favorite number of pretty much all of mom's brothers and sisters.
Mom says the number 11 is special in her family.
So I am just fine being #11.





Jonah and Brock are on my team again this year.
That is the best part of playing soccer.

I did pretty good my first game.
I threw the ball in 2 times.
I also dribbled the ball all the way down the field.
Of course mom turned off the video camera just before I did it, so she missed the whole thing.
I didn't make a goal though...but Jonah did.


Cooper had fun watching me play.
When he gets bigger he'll get to play soccer too!


I missed my second game of soccer because I had pneumonia...but Jonah and Brock played and they did real good. Jonah made 3 goals!


No comments: