November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Every year we have a party at the church.
We get to dress up and play games and get candy.
It's lots of fun!


Cooper spent most of the night playing with this big spider.


He even played a few games and got some candy.
He really...really...really likes candy!


At school on Halloween we had a parade.
We walked through the whole school.
It was pretty fun.


Kensie and Blakes came over for dinner before trick-or-treating.
We got to make our own pizzas.


Then we got all dressed up and ready to get some candy.


Jonah and Grace and Erin came with us too.
I go trick-or-treating with Jo every year...it's what is supposed to happen.



Cooper was very excited to go trick-or-treating too!



We didn't go for very long. Well, I didn't. After we went a couple blocks I told mom and dad I was ready to go home. I haven't felt very good all day. My body has been hot and my throat hurts. Dad took me home and I helped him pass out candy....


No comments: