November 15, 2012

We went to Seattle

Me and Cooper got to go with Mom to Seattle for 6 whole days.
I even got to miss 2 days of school.
Cooper was really excited to go on an airplane.


He even had his own seat because the plane was very empty.


We were doing really good playing and coloring and stuff.
And then the lady in front of me kept looking back at me and then she turned around and told me I needed to stop playing with my tray.

Mom got super mad...
we moved to another row where no one was sitting in front of me.



Before we came to Seattle the time got changed and Cooper started waking up early...
Then in Seattle he started waking up even earlier. 
Mom and Cooper watched lots of Elmo early in the mornings.


Our second night in Seattle, 
me and Cooper and Cameron got to have a sleepover 
with Grandpa Jones and Grandma Mim. 
We had SO much fun! 
It was Cooper's first sleepover and I think he did pretty good! 

While we were gone, mom went to a show!


When we came back from Grandpa and Grandma's, 
mom and her mom and sister's were having a boutique.
They had stuff all over grandma's house and people came and bought it.


On Sunday, we just hung out 'cause Cooper and I were sick.
He got the croup that I had last week and I had an ear infection in both ears.


Monday we spent lots of time in the car.
We went to a craft store and 2 see mom's 2 grandpa's and 1 grandma's graves.
I just ran around a lot and got yelled at by mom 
for jumping on all the gray bricks that were in the grass.


and then that night we went to the mall to see Grandpa Jones and Grandma Mim one more time.
We got to ride on the carousal...it was Cooper's first time and he loved it!



On Tuesday we flew back home.
Cooper was worn out from our busy trip.


I used my tray and the guy in front of me didn't get mad once!


No comments: