January 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas is my favorite holiday.
I like to get new toys.

I have been so excited for Christmas to get here...and it finally came!

This year I asked Santa to bring me a remote control helicopter.


He did!
I love it!
He brought Dad one too...so we can fly them together!

Cooper didn't really ask Santa for anything.
But Santa must still know what we like because he gave Cooper all his favorite things.

Mickey Mouse.



Little oranges.
M&Ms

and something to ride on so maybe he'll leave my bike alone.


Other people gave me presents too!
I got A LOT of transformers.
and I LOVE them all!


Cooper did pretty good opening his presents.
But mostly he just wanted to eat candy.



I think Cooper's favorite gift was from me.
It's elmo driving a fish bowl with dorothy on it.
And Ernie driving a duck (Cooper call is a quack quack)


It was really fun opening all our presents and playing with them.
Then Grandma and Grandpa Thompson and Uncle Don came over and we had breakfast.
Then we had more Christmas so they could open their presents....they had A LOT...I quit watching after I opened my presents and went up to my room to play transformers.

In the afternoon Kensie and Blake and Uncle Steve and Aunt Jamie came over.
We exchanged the gifts we bought for our cousins.
Blake bought me a super hero lego set and Cameron bought Cooper a bus with Elmo and the Count.

Then we played and played some more!


It was a super fun day!

I thought Christmas was over after all that...
but 2 days later my Grandpa Jones and Grandma Mim and even Cameron showed up to my house all the way from Washington.
They surprised me...and I was surprised.
They even brought our Christmas presents with them!

I got another lego set and a remote control bumble bee.


Cooper got a laughing Elmo and he loves him so much!
and he got some monster feet slippers and a monster book...they are so funny!


 I just really love Christmas and had so much fun!
When mom tucked me into bed on Christmas night I told her that I just couldn't wait until next Christmas...she laughed and said I had to wait 365 days...

THAT is a LONG time!


1 comment:

AJ said...

That looks like so much fun! Cooper is getting tall!