August 21, 2013

Camping at Banks 2013


We went camping with mom's family...we had so much fun!


We ate our food on the grass.


I skied...


Mom skied...
(dad skied too)


We played by the water...



on the water...


and in the water.


We jumped off rocks!


and when we weren't in the water, 
we played on the swings and monkey bars.


and every night we got ice cream.


 My favorite part of the whole trip
was fishing on Mikey's boat.


I even caught a fish!
On my pole...and I reeled it in...but dad helped at the end.
I wouldn't touch it...
and then after we showed everyone, 
we let it go!


It was a super fun week!!!

Oh
...and here is mom and dad with the adults...
mom was super excited when Grandma and Grandpa took all the kids out on the boat 2 different times and she could lay on the water and not have to worry about us!


 and we had super fun with Grandma and Grandpa.
We jumped off the boat...and got thrown off the boat...and Grandma called me a fish!



No comments: