December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve...

Today has been a busy day...me and mama had a lot of things to do before Christmas tomorrow.  We had to go to Joann's and to the grocery store...I think that EVERYONE had to go to the grocery store, but that's okay 'cause I got to ride in the car cart and eat a corn dog.  Mama laughed at me a lot 'cause every time I saw someone wearing Santa's hat I said "ho-ho-ho".  

After dinner with nana, papa and Don, mama said that me and daddy could open a present...what?  It's not even Christmas day yet...

I got these cool new pants (thanks Nana Bonnie)

Daddy got a pair too (thanks Gap Outlet)!
So did mama, but she's taking the picture!

After we had our comfies on...we got to decorate some little men that our neighbors gave us...

This is our gingerbread family...
(the baby mama wants to have, mama, daddy
Don and me)...
I had so much fun today...but mama says tomorrow will be even more fun.  Uncle Don said that I am going to get a whole bunch of free stuff and that my toy collection will double...that sounds good!  I'll let you know all about it!

I had to go to bed...and then mama and daddy did this...


I hope the Santa's helpers at your house can build as well as the Santa's helper at my house...

No comments: