March 29, 2009

...and March 29th...

Guess I won't be needing these....

since this is what it did today...

Snow or no snow...I turn "2" tomorrow!
So mommy let me help her make my cake...

(note from mama Thompson...I am noticing in this picture that my belly is sticking out a bit...and I look to be strategically blocking it...maybe you didn't notice till I just said something...I just don't want any speculation going on...NOT pregnant...just needing to eat a little less!)

I'm pretty sure that this is going to be a delicious cake...just wait till you see what mommy does with it...little hint...I LOVE cars!

3 comments:

Jamie Bailey said...

Uh...Dallin, what is your mom talking about? Tell her to stop being silly - she looks great! Eat up. I can't wait to see your cake!

Unguren said...

Yeah...I noticed nothing. And if the cake is as good as it sounds like it will be then that would be sad if you were not going to eat it. A lot of it.

Jamie said...

Happy birthday "Baby" I can't believe you're already 2! I can't wait to play in just a few days :-) yeah!!