September 30, 2013

September...

Mom says September is her favorite month 
because it is still sunny and warm...
but not as hot as August.

We did lots of fun things this month...

We blew bubbles


We went on walks to throw rocks in the river.


We ate popsicles
(and by the looks of our clothes...
we may have done all these things in one day)



We went to the park



and Cooper played with playdough for the first time.
(but not the last because he gets it out all the time now)



Mom let us bring the trains upstairs...
so we played with them lots and lots



Cooper and mom went and picked raspberries while I was at school.
Mom has canned A LOT of things this month.


I got to spray my hair blue and red for crazy hair day.



and bike to school another day.



Cooper and mom went and fed the ducks.



And we all went up the mountain with the Baileys.






 It was a really fun month.
I'm still liking school and I am finally getting used to the long days.
I also started a golf class after school once a week.

But the best thing that happened this month...
I pulled out my top tooth...all by myself!
(September 28th)


That's tooth #3...
and mom and dad gave me the rest of the dollars 
I needed to buy my last ninja turtle...Raph.

I am super excited for October and for Halloween...
I already have my costume all picked out!




No comments: